- This command can be used to run a local pre-generated Container through a Container pipeline (aribtrary sequence of transformers & publishers)
- The local file system path to the directory containing the Container to run through the pipeline.
- Default If this option is not provided, the command will look for a Container in the default platform directory
- Path to the JSON file containing the pipeline configuration.
- Can either be a local file system path to the JSON file, or a path to a JSON file stored in the cauldron (for example cauldron://config/my-pipeline.json for a my-pipeline.json file stored in config directory in the cauldron)
- Specify the native platform of the target Container (
- This option is required, there is no default.
- Specify the Container version to use for publication.
- The version will be ignored if the pipeline is only composed of transformers.
- Defaults to