- Regenerate an existing API implementation located in the current working directory.
- Version of the api for which the implementation needs to be generated. If not passed, the latest available version of the api will be picked up.
- Indicates if this api implementation requires some config during initialization. This command will be stored and reused during container generation to enforce config initialization
- This command is used for example, if you add new requests to an api and would like to regenerate the implementation code for the same.
- This command will only regenerate the read-only files inside the implementation project to avoid overriding any local changes made to the request handler implementations.
- Once the command is executed, it may be required to fix any compilation issues in those files before publishing the code a git repo or npm.
- This command must be executed from within the root directory of an API implementation project that was initially created using the