- Remove one or more MiniApps from a given non-released native application version in a Cauldron
- Generate and publish a new Container version—so that the native applications can use the new Container version to access the new MiniApp that was addedNote The
ern cauldron del miniapps <miniapps..>command can remove (from the native application version container) all native dependencies that are only used by the removed MiniApps. The
ern cauldron del miniapps <miniapps..>command does not do native dependency cleanup.
ern cauldron del miniapps <miniapps..>
- One or more package path to MiniApp(s) (delimited by spaces) to remove from a native application version in the Cauldron.
- Specify a version for the new container
- Default Incremental patch number of the current container versionExample: If the current container version is 1.2.3 and a version is not included in the command, the new container version will be 1.2.4.
- Remove the MiniApps from a given target native application version in the Cauldron matching the provided native application descriptor
- You can only pass a complete native application descriptor as the native dependencies removed using this command target only a specific single native application version.Default Lists all non-released native application versions from the Cauldron and prompts you to choose one to remove from the MiniApps
- Indicates whether to reset the React Native cache prior to bundling
- Default false
- You don't need to run the
ern cauldron del miniapps <miniapps..>command from within a MiniApp working directory.
- You don't need to provide a version for the MiniApp when using the
ern cauldron del miniapps <miniapps..>command. The version is ignored because only one version of a given MiniApp can be present in a container at any given time.