- Add a mobile application binary to the binary store
ern binarystore add <descriptor> <pathToBinary>
- A complete native application descriptor (ex:
myapp:android:1.0.0), representing the native application version associated to this binary.
- Relative or absolute path to the binary to add to the binary store. For an
Androidbinary the path should point to a
.apkfile, whereas of
iOSit should point to a
- Custom flavor to attach to this binary.
- The binary of a specific application version (for ex
1.0.0) can have different flavors, representing different build types of the same application version (for example
- This command will only work if the following conditions are met:
- A binary store server is running
- There is an active Cauldron
- The active Cauldron contains a proper configuration of the binary store
- If a binary already exists in the store for the targeted native application version, it will be replaced.