Echoes configuration stored in Cauldron.
ern cauldron config get
- The configuration key for which to retrieve value
- Default Will return the whole configuration object
- The target descriptor which to retrieve configuration fromDefault Returns the top level / global configuration, not associated to a specific descriptor
- Output config as a single line JSON record.
- Echoes the configuration strictly associated to the descriptorDefault false. If no configuration is found for the specific descriptor, the closest applied configuration will be returned. For example, if a native application version descriptor is provided but no configuration is stored at this level, the command will look for a configuration -until it finds one- in the platform level, then native application and finally top level / global cauldron config.