- Get a mobile application binary from the binary store
ern binarystore get <descriptor> <outDir>
- A complete native application descriptor (ex:
myapp:android:1.0.0), representing the native application version associated to this binary.
- Relative or absolute path to a directory where the binary will be transferred to. If the directory does not exist, it will be created.
- Custom flavor of this binary that should be retrieved.
- The binary of a specific application version (for ex
1.0.0) can have different flavors, representing different build types of the same application version (for example
- This command will only work if the following conditions are met:
- A binary store server is running
- There is an active Cauldron
- The active Cauldron contains a proper configuration of the binary store
- If a binary for the same native application version already exists in
outDir, it will be replaced
- The binary will be named as follows
[mobile-app-name]:[platform]:[version].[ext]For example, for
myapp:android:1.0.0, the binary filename will be
myapp:ios:1.0.0it will be