- Remove a mobile application binary from the binary store
ern binarystore get <descriptor>
- A complete native application descriptor (ex:
myapp:android:1.0.0), representing the native application version associated to this binary.
- Custom flavor of the binary that should be removed.
- The binary of a specific application version (for ex
1.0.0) can have different flavors, representing different build types of the same application version (for example
- This command will only work if the following conditions are met:
- A binary store server is running
- There is an active Cauldron
- The active Cauldron contains a proper configuration of the binary store
- If no binary exists in the store for the targeted native application version, the command will fail with an appropriate error message