- Update one or more MiniApps versions in a non-released native application version in a Cauldron
- Perform multiple checks, including MiniApp dependencies analysis, to ensure compatibility with the target native application container
- Generate and publish a new Container version
ern cauldron update miniapps <miniapps..>
- One or more package path to MiniApp(s) (delimited by spaces) to update in a target native application version in the Cauldron.
- The following types of MiniApp paths are not supported by this command :
- File path (ex
- Git path missing branch/tag or commit sha (ex:
- Registry path missing version (ex:
- Can also be set to all . In this case, all MiniApps will be updated to a single specific version specified by the
- Specify a version for the new container
- Default Incremental patch number of the current container versionExample: If the current container version is 1.2.3 and a version is not included in the command, the new container version will be 1.2.4.
- Update the MiniApps to a given target non-released native application version in the Cauldron matching the provided native application descriptor.
- You can only pass a complete native application descriptor as the MiniApps updated using this command targets only a specific single native application version.Default Lists all non-released native application versions from the Cauldron and prompts you to choose a descriptor.
- Indicates whether to reset the React Native cache prior to bundling
- Default false
- Only used when running ern cauldron update miniapps all.
- The target version to update all MiniApps to.
- If one MiniApp does not pass compatibility checks, the command will fail