- Update one or more JS API implementation(s) version(s) in a non-released native application version in a Cauldron
- Generate and publish a new Container version
ern cauldron update jsapiimpls <jsapiimpls..>
- One or more package path to JS API implementation(s) (delimited by spaces) to update in a target native application version in the Cauldron.
- The following types of JS API Implementation paths are not supported by this command :
- File path (ex
- Git path missing branch/tag or commit sha (ex:
- Registry path missing version (ex:
- Specify a version for the new container
- Default Incremental patch number of the current container versionExample: If the current container version is 1.2.3 and a version is not included in the command, the new container version will be 1.2.4.
- You can only pass a complete native application descriptor as the JS API implementations updated using this command targets only a specific single native application version.Default Lists all non-released native application versions from the Cauldron and prompts you to choose a descriptor.
- Indicates whether to reset the React Native cache prior to bundling
- Default false